LEARN|RIGHT offer advice on and development of participatory and targeted manuals to promote human rights and democratic participation.
- To develop manuals with action-oriented and easily accessible tools, models and activities that your target group can easily go to and use in their everyday practice.
- A participatory process, involving relevant leaders, experts, teachers, etc. and the final target group. In this way, we ensure that the manual is based on relevant knowledge and experience, and that it targets users’ needs.
- Process management of the development of your teaching manual, facilitation of development workshops and test programmes, to write the text and coordinate with layouter.
Please contact us for more information on our model for developing learning manuals.
- Teaching Children’s Rights – An Interdisciplinary Educational Manual for School Teachers (2021)
A generic teaching manual for planning and executing learning programmes in children’s rights for studtens age 8-18. The material is in English.
- Outside – An Interdisciplinary Teaching Manual (2019)
A teaching manual on freedom, trust and freedom in a multicultural and diverse schoolyard for student in grade 6.-10. in the Danish primary school. Amondo was in charge of the development proces. LEARN|RIGHT contributed from throughout the whole proces. The material is in Danish.
- Children’s Rights in the Education Process (2017)
A teaching manual on children’s rights developed for teachers in the Belarusian upper secondary schools. The material available in a Belarusian and Russian language version.
- Put Children’s Rights on the Agenda 2014
A teaching manual for planning and executing learning programmes in children’s rights for the youngest and middle age groups of Greenland’s primary schools. The material is available in Greenlandic and Danish.
- The Human Rights Education Toolbox – A practitioners guide to planning and managing human rights education (2013)
A toolbox designed to aid educators, human rights and development practitioners working to promote human rights through education.The material is available in English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Russian, and Belarusian .
- The Civic Education Toolbox (2012)
The teaching manual provides tools to citizenship education at primary school level. It is developed in cooperation with Amondo. The material is in Danish.