LEARN|RIGHT offer professionel advice on planning, organising, developing and implementing targeted learning programmes which promotes human rights and democratic participation.
- Advice on and methods and processes to develop your organisations overall strategy process, action plans and theory of change, which can guide you in your choice of focus areas and learning programmes as well as methods to engage participants and employees in the process.
- Inspiration workshop which gives your organisation ideas on how you can work in a more human rights based approach to educational planning and learning methods.
- Advice on and tools to ensure the overall educational planning process and time management of your learning programme.
- Advice on the composition of your blended learning programme, workshop, e-learning programme, etc., as well as best practice learning methods and methods for evaluation of the programme.
- Advice on user-involving methods for the development of teaching materials, as well as advice on its structure and form.