- My Friend with Disability (2021)
A teaching manual on well-being, diversity, equality, co-determination and participation. The material is in Danish.
- Teaching Children’s Rights – An Interdisciplinary Educational Manual for School Teachers (2021)
A generic teaching manual for planning and executing learning programmes in children’s rights for studtens age 8-18. The material is in English.
- Outside – An Interdisciplinary Teaching Manual (2019)
A teaching manual on freedom, trust and freedom in a multicultural and diverse schoolyard for student in grade 6.-10. in the Danish primary school. Amondo was in charge of the development proces. LEARN|RIGHT contributed from throughout the whole proces. The material is in Danish.
- Children’s Rights in the Education Process (2017)
A teaching manual on children’s rights developed for teachers in the Belarusian upper secondary schools. The material is available in a Belarusian and Russian language version.
- Put Children’s Rights on the Agenda (2014)
A teaching manual for planning and executing learning programmes in children’s rights for the youngest and middle age groups of Greenland’s primary schools. The material is available in Greenlandic and Danish.
- The Human Rights Education Toolbox – A practitioners guide to planning and managing human rights education (2013)
A toolbox designed to aid educators, human rights and development practitioners working to promote human rights through education.The material is available in English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Russian, Belarusian and Burmese.
- The Civic Education Toolbox (2012)
The teaching manual provides tools to citizenship education at primary school level. It is developed in cooperation with Amondo. The material is in Danish.